Friday, July 4, 2008

Discover How A Rich Jerk Make Money Online


This post is dedicated to all the rich jerk out there : >>>


It Sucks To be Poor !


Don't Waste My Time...


Let's get something straight.


I'm a jerk. I'm obnoxious. And I'm lazy.



And I don’t care, because I'm FILTHY RICH.


I'm much too important to even be sitting here writing this right now. So I'll keep it short.


I make several million dollars every year on the internet, doing almost nothing.You can see some proof here but please keep the drooling to a minimum.


Have you seen proof like that anywhere else? Didn't think so.


Do you make that much money? Didn't think so. Well you can see proof here:


Watch an Additional 60 Second Video of the Rich Jerk Making $700k


All Checks & Stats are Verified to be 100% Accurate and Legitimate in Accordance with the FTC.You Can EvenSee Millions in Earnings here. (yes, millions)


Have you seen proof like that anywhere else? Didn't thinkso. Do you make that much money?


Didn't think so. -->But First, How About Some Proof...Rich Jerk Earnings-->-->
Over $265,000 in January !


Do you make that much money? Didn't think so.


And You Know What?I Don't Want to Sell You Anything.


How About I Just GIVE You a Free Money-Making Website? Thats right. Don't give me a dime. All those other guys want to sell you some lame-ass course. SCREW THAT.


Just go get a Free Rich Jerk Website from me right now.


I'll create a MONEY-MAKING website just for you, and it will be ready within 24 hours.....FREE. It will come pre-loaded with ALL of my money-making strategies.


ANYONE can make money with one of my Free Websites. After you make your first $15 bucks (probably in the first hour or so), come back here and buy my guide to help you make even more. Or not, I really don't care.


If you're okay with only making a few hundred dollars a day, just keep the free website, and DON'T buy my guide. Either way, you've got nothing to lose.


Go get your Free Rich Jerk Website Here.-->So Who the Hell Am I?I’m the guy you see driving down the street in a Ferrari with the top down, and you think to yourself, "What an ass!" And you know what? You’re right. But so what? Do you really think I value your opinion? I'm a rich jerk, so I couldn’t care less.


I cut through the BS. If you find me too offensive, obnoxious, or whatever….feel free to leave my website at anytime.I’m not here to make friends.


I’m here to show you EXACTLY how I make millions.


No comments:

Custom Search